Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants and Future Planners Financial Services are launching an exclusive series of information sessions designed to provide attendees with the latest insights and updates from our collective professions and practices. Read More
Don’t dread it, learn it!
Understanding the GST system can be one of the most challenging aspects of being a small business owner. The system is both complex and confusing and chances are you need help to navigate it in a way that benefits your business.
According to Australian GST legislation you are required to register for GST if your business has a turnover of more than $75,000 per 12-months. However, there are many factors that could alter your business GST obligations.
Choosing the method that is right for you
Are you exporting goods overseas? Selling online? Should you use the cash or non-cash (accrual) accounting method? Don’t worry, at Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants we have the knowledge and experience needed to answer any questions you might have regarding GST.
You have the questions, we have the answers
Since the introduction of the GST system we have assisted many small and medium sized businesses around Australia. When working with us at Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants you will get:
- Advice on how the complexities of the GST affect you.
- Assistance with registering for GST and choosing the right system for your business.
- Practical advice on how to resolve possible GST issues.
- A review of your system to assure it meets obligations.
- Cash flow planning to ease the burden of GST.
- Help lodging and adjusting GST returns.
- ATO audit assistance.