One of the largest scale email scams reported by MailGuard was distributed to thousands of Australian inboxes. Claiming to be from the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), the email included a downloadable file-encryption script that delivered a malicious software designed to block access to a computer system until a sum of money is paid. Read More
Get the most out of your SMSF
There are many reasons that SMSF's are Australia's fastest growing superannuation sector. One is that the costs of running a SMSF are often lower than the fees charged under other superannuation solutions.
But the main motive for thousands of people to choose a SMSF every year is the chance it offers for you to take full control of your retirement savings. However, you will most likely need some expert advice along the way in order to make the most of your SMSF investment.
We're with you all the way
At Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants we're passionate about assisting clients, like you, with setting up their own SMSF. But we don't stop at that. We want to help you run it in a way that maximises your long-term financial return.
As your SMSF accountants we guarantee that we give SMSF advice completely independently, that we don't take commissions and that our focus is always to work in your best interest. We are not financial planners we are SMSF Accountants who provide 100% independent advice in your best interest.
What's the right SMSF investment strategy for you?
Our expert staff specialise in SMSF accounting, taxation, audit, advice and ongoing compliance requirements. Once you've got your SMSF going, some basic strategies we are more than happy to discuss with you are:
- Are your contributions being maximised? We work with our clients to maximise the money they can contribute to their SMSF.
- Estate planning issues such as who is going to receive your money and how? Will it be in the most tax effective manner?
- Do you have assets that have large unrealised gains associated (i.e. a property)? What strategies do you have to minimise these potential gains?
- Do you have appropriate insurance in your SMSF?
- Is your trust deed up to date?
- Do you have current death benefit nomination forms?
- Do you want to start a Transition to Retirement Income Stream, yet not sure if it is right for you?