Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants and Future Planners Financial Services are launching an exclusive series of information sessions designed to provide attendees with the latest insights and updates from our collective professions and practices. Read More
Make the right choice for your business
Starting up a new business or reviewing the structure of an already existing one? As you might know there are various business structures to choose from. What you might not know is the full effects the structural choices you make will have on the future operations of your business, the protection of assets and the minimisation of tax.
A business enterprise in Australia can be operated by an individual, a trust, a company, a joint venture, a partnership or a branch of a foreign company. When making a choice it is essential that you are informed about the differences in laws and taxation between the different structures.
We love to help
At Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants our dedicated team have given business structure advice to hundreds of business owners throughout Australia. We're more than happy to sit down with you to figure out what's most beneficial for your specific situation.
We believe the key aspects to look at when establishing a business structure are asset protection, tax planning, succession planning, business risk, passive income, estate planning, simplicity and efficiency of management and succession. We can help:
- Walk you through your alternatives and inform you of the pros and cons of each one.
- Inform you of the specific legal responsibilities of your chosen structure.
- Plan for future expansion of your business, ensuring the choices you make today will allow for future growth.
- Look at your plans for future succession of your business and structure accordingly.
- Make sure your assets are being protected.