One of the largest scale email scams reported by MailGuard was distributed to thousands of Australian inboxes. Claiming to be from the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), the email included a downloadable file-encryption script that delivered a malicious software designed to block access to a computer system until a sum of money is paid. Read More
Review your options and save
As a business owner, running your business in the most tax-effective way can save you thousands of dollars every year. However, business taxation laws are complex and most businesses need expert help to learn how to use them to their advantage.
At Rogerson Kenny we've assisted small and medium sized businesses in Melbourne with a variety of tax services since 1976. Our dedicated team of tax accountant experts combine years of experience with continuous training to ensure we stay on top of changes to tax legislation.
More than just tax returns
Being tax savvy requires a lot more of you as a business owner than filing a return on July 1. In fact, tax efficiency includes long-term planning and continuous reviews of your business structures and operations.
We know that as a business owner you have more important things to do than keep up-to-date with the many complex changes to business tax legislation. That's why we're more than happy to do the hard work for you!
We're here to help
At Rogerson Kenny Business Accountants we stand ready to take the weight of tax off your shoulders. With a full range of tax services we can help you:
- Review your business structure and operations to assure that you run your enterprise as tax-efficiently as possible.
- Make long-term flexible tax plans that stand the test of future changes to Australian tax legislation.
- Prepare annual statements for tax returns.
- Advice on payroll tax, PAYG and superannuation.
- Meet obligations for GST/FBT.
- Advise on how best to protect your assets with effective tax structures.
- Manage any ATO audits or disputes.